About the Role
We are looking for an HR Ops Interns to manage our full cycle of hiring - recruitment, from identifying potential hires to interviewing and evaluating candidates.
The candidate will get to work directly with HR heads of companies and HR teams at their office while solving their dire problems in hiring.
The intern might have to work out of the clients office at least thrice a week. However, timings and work responsibilities will be flexible.
The Intern will work with the founder in shaping the company strategy and will be employee #1 at the organisation. They will be an integral part of the story in the making.
• Craft recruiting emails to attract passive candidates
• Screen incoming resumes and application forms
• Interview candidates (via phone, video and in-person)
• Prepare and distribute assignments and numerical, language and logical reasoning tests
• Run referral drives
• Provide shortlists of qualified candidates to hiring managers
• Send job offer emails and answer queries about compensation and benefits
• Monitor key HR metrics, including time-to-fill, time-to-hire and source of hire
• Participate in job fairs and host in-house recruitment events
• Collaborate with managers to identify future hiring needs
• Act as a consultant to new hires and help them onboard
About the Company
Circles is here to disrupt hiring as we know it. Circles helps companies 10X their employee-referrals. In 10 years, people will wonder why companies interviewed strangers in the past. Imagine a Linkedin+Yelp for professionals. Circles, is here to make it happen at scale.
Circles today, is vouched for by marquee angels and industry veterans.
We are a part of the GSF Academy Cohort run by industry veteran Rajesh Sawnhey who has invested in over 120 startups. We are also vetted by Freshworks for startups and Zoho for startups as a portfolio startup partner.
With clients from different industries, like Mojocare and Astrapack and many more in the pipeline, Circles is growing at a pace that will truly trace the hockey curve growth that VCs look for in startups today.
Founded by Gaurav Muralidhar, an ex-OYO employee who has experienced and contributed to this kind of growth in the past – from a $400M valuation to a $10B valuation leading the B2B growth efforts for OYO. His team was responsible for lead generation and overall conversion of the 6000+ on ground salesforce at OYO.
At OYO, the first 100 hires were made entirely by referrals. Ritesh used to go around the office asking people the 5 best people they’ve worked with in the past. What if, Ritesh was empowered with a platform to do this at a scale of hiring for 10,000 people. Circles is built with this vision. A vision to help companies hire the best, vouched by their best.